In addition to the specific types of air travel complaints which can be filed at the Canadian Transportation Agency, other complaints related to specific travel services can be filed at other places.
- Canadian Transportation Agency - Disability-Related Complaints - this group at the Canadian Transportation Agency is responsible for ensuring that federally regulated transportation services are accessible to disabled persons
- Provincial Consumer Affairs Authorities in Quebec, Ontario or BC, or the appropriate provincial government consumers department - for the land portion of charter packages
- Canadian Air Transport Security Authority - handles complaints about screening services at Canadian airports
- Commissioner of Official Languages - for complaints about bilingual service on Air Canada
- Transport Canada - for complaints about civil aviation issues.