To help city lovers make Canadian travel plans, here are summer activities in Ottawa, Ontario and links to local directories, city maps, the local daily newspapers and the weather forecast for Canada's capital city.
- The National Capital Commission has made Ottawa a beautiful and active city. You'll find everything from miles of bicycle and jogging trails, to pools, canoes, beaches, rafting and go-carts. Don't miss the Trans Canada Trail.
- You will want to visit the Parliament Buildings.
- Take a boat ride on the Rideau Canal, a World Heritage Site
- For culture and history, don't miss the National Gallery of Canada and the Canadian Museum of Civilization, which is being refocused into the Museum of Canadian History.
- Science buffs will enjoy the Canada Science and Technology Museum and the Canadian Museum of Nature. The Canada Aviation Museum is also an adventure for the whole family.
- There are plenty of unique restaurants in Ottawa too, so take the time to sample as many as you can.